- Did you study law in your home country and, ideally, gained professional experience in the field of law?
- Did your university degree not, or only partially, get acknowledged in Germany?
- Would you like to acquire a professional qualification as legal assistant in Germany?
- Is your language level at least B1?
Training for jurists in preparation for the examination to become a legal assistant
Should you be interested in working for a solicitor’s office, statutory health insurances, pension insurances, debt collection agencies, or enterprises with integrated debt collection, we can offer you a training to become an examined legal assistant. This includes:
- an approx. two-year-long training in preparation for the examination as legal assistant in Germany, which is held by the bar association of Saxony-Anhalt.
- language course that runs over the entire training period with the aim of achieving the C-level
- support and help when you search for an internship company
- individual support and communication with the authorities in matters related to the job training, e.g. Job Centre, Foreigners Registration Office.
The offers are free of charge.
Kontakte "Europäisches Bildungswerk für Beruf und Gesellschaft"
VIDEO: FIRST STEPS IN GERMANY