- Did you study law in your home country and, ideally, gained professional experience in the field of law?
- Did your university degree not, or only partially, get acknowledged in Germany?
- Would you like to acquire a professional qualification as legal assistant in Germany?
- Is your language level at least B1?
Training for jurists in preparation for the examination to become a legal assistant
Should you be interested in working for a solicitor’s office, statutory health insurances, pension insurances, debt collection agencies, or enterprises with integrated debt collection, we can offer you a training to become an examined legal assistant. This includes:
- an approx. two-year-long training in preparation for the examination as legal assistant in Germany, which is held by the bar association of Saxony-Anhalt.
- language course that runs over the entire training period with the aim of achieving the C-level
- support and help when you search for an internship company
- individual support and communication with the authorities in matters related to the job training, e.g. Job Centre, Foreigners Registration Office.
The offers are free of charge.