- Did you work as civil engineer, architect, or in other construction-related branches like electrical engineering, urban planning, surveyor engineering?
- Did you finish your study outside Germany?
- Do you have a residence permit which includes a work permit?
- Would you like to work as an engineer in Saxony-Anhalt?
- Perhaps you have already applied for the permission to use the job title ‘engineer’ at the Saxony-Anhalt Chamber of Engineers?
Bridge training as an entry path into the job: Introduction into the system of civil engineering and planning in Germany
If you want to prepare yourself for a job in an architecture or planning agency, a construction company, or for the city or community, we can offer you a specified training:
- Full-time intensive course over 4 weeks
- Teaching technical language for civil engineering and planning
- Support and help when you search for a job and/or an internship
The offers are free of charge.
Kontakt "Akademie der Ingenieure AkadIng"
Mrs. Angelika Krebs
VIDEO: FIRST STEPS IN GERMANY